Thursday, July 21, 2011

wateva

I’m tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface ::: Don’t know what you’re expecting of me ::: Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes ::: Every step I take is another mistake to you :::: caught in the undertone just caught in the undertone :::: I’ve become so numb I can’t feel you there ::: I’ve become so tired so much more aware ::: I’ve becoming this all I want to do ::: Is be more like me and be less like you :::: Can’t you see that you’re smothering me ::: Holding too tightly afraid to lose control ::: Cause everything that you thought I would be ::: Has fallen apart right in front of you ::: Every step that I take is another mistake to you :::: *caught in the undertone just caught in the undertone :::: And every second I waste is more than I can take ::: I’ve become so numb I can’t feel you there ::: I’ve become so tired so much more aware ::: I’ve becoming this all I want to do ::: Is be more like me and be less like you ::: And I know I may end up failing too ::: But I knowYou were just like me with someone disappointed in you ::: 

* do not force others^^ *

No comments:

Post a Comment

will I be better?

 another year will pass.  sekarang pun dah end October.  ah, i'm planning to get a new job. a fresh start. a better pay.  i wish.  tapi ...