Tuesday, November 08, 2011

gud!

everything happen for a VERY good reasons.
YA.
and i believe that allah do let me doing everything, also for a good reasons. 
eventhough MAYBE i had decided the wrongly, stray from the truth and the right way,
take the road that should not be taken, dat also happens for a good reasons.
I BELIEVE allah is the almighty.
I HAVE FAITH that allah knows everything.
he knows EVRYTHING incude how sick I am to go through all this. 
ALL THIS. 
for 18years i have my life.
every difficulties i faced.
he do count every drop of my tears.
o allah..
do give me that strength..

and.. thank you allah.. cause you still allow me to have happiness in my life.. because you still give me chance to. SMILE.

thank you allah for all this..

No comments:

Post a Comment

will I be better?

 another year will pass.  sekarang pun dah end October.  ah, i'm planning to get a new job. a fresh start. a better pay.  i wish.  tapi ...